The unbalanced nature of noed
Noed is a perk that the survivor community hate. Once all generators are completed you can oneshot and have 4% movement speed if there is a dull totem in the map and the perk becomes inactive again once the hex totem is destroyed. Many survivor mains want it nerfed but unfortunately the nature of the game is unbalanced which makes noed unbalanced. Survivors; nerf noed,Freddy,Moris. Killers; nerf ds,dh,bt. The unfairness between the two sides is unmeasurable. Both sides want nerfs and both sides won't get them.
Why? Because the unbalanced nature of the game makes it fun and interesting. It started as a killer sided game and now it is a survivor sided game. The unfairness of some perks make other perks fair. For example because of ds existing it is fair for noed to exist. Noed is unbalanced and I believe that shouldn't be changed,because this unfairness makes the game just a bit more fun. What do you think?
Comments
I'd be completely fine with the perk if it didn't have a speed boost that's what makes it overkill in my opinion
It started as a killer sided game and now it is a survivor sided game
The game was at its most unbalance at day one, surely not killer sided, survivors were just all bad (as killers).
Band-aiding perks are the worst things in the game atm. Also noed it's not unbalance at all, it's a bad perk compared to every god tier perks survivors have.
I want to say that...
1) the game never was killer sided xD
2) Noed is annoying ,yes,but not OP. Its a barely decent perk; BW is much better for endgame.
3) I think just because one side has OP things doesnt mean it cant be nerfed because the other side got OP things as well.
Typo....I wanted to say that the idea of a game was hide and seek, with the seeker having the upper hand xd. This means that the idea of a game was going to be based a killer having the upper hand not survivors... Sorry.
Survivors have no one to blame for NOED but themselves. All you have to do is cleanse 5 totems. It’s not the killers fault that your team can’t be bothered with anything other than looping or gens.
In a sense, the killer is playing with a handicap for most of the match since NOED doesn’t kick in until all 5 gens are done and the gates are opened! I don’t think it’s unbalanced, it’s not hard to counter, and you can even cleanse it after it’s activated.
If you want to go back in and save one of your teammates, there should be a high risk for a high reward, especially when the risk is easily countered.
Ahhh,NP xD
I understand what you're saying uwu.
But I think the game is more engaging with chases,Imo.
The exposed part is the worst part of it IMO. I'm all for buffing the perk's speed boost to a powerful level and removing the exposed effect
1) Its a hex totem.
2) Adrenaline is not Hex.
I agree, and I also kinda believe that noed is balanced because the game is unbalanced XD. If you wanna nerf noed you should first need everything else that is more "op"
If the survivors are good they've already found and destroyed all the totems (or at least kept a note on where they saw one) instead of just ambushing gens. If they don't, they can always seek it out and destroy it much like Devour Hope that is literally the exact same thing, yet I never hear anyone complain about it. Remember, just because the gates are powered doesn't mean the match is over and you deserve an easy escape. If anything, it should make you more nervous.