Should the cannibal be nerfed

All these other killers get nerfed such as pig or ghost face pig used to be able to use her traps after all gens are used now they're pointless , ghost face u can literally see a spec of him and disable his ability come on devs what are u doing

Comments

  • Lol is this a joke

  • @JasonSlayer said:

    All these other killers get nerfed such as pig or ghost face pig used to be able to use her traps after all gens are used now they're pointless , ghost face u can literally see a spec of him and disable his ability come on devs what are u doing

    This has to be joke...... right

  • I don't think they can nerf him unless they just take the chain off the saw and give him a rubber mallet that squeaks when he hits you... Oh ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ, I just gave them an idea....

  • Of course. I mean, he can one shot, not even spirit nor nurse can do it. No reason we need such a broken and over performing killer in this game. Survivors are already the minor role in this game.