Why only one?

Up to the Saw chapter, all Survivors had at least 2 free full outfit sets.

Next 8 Survivors (Kate, Adam, Jeff, Jane, Ash, Steve, Nancy, Yui) by default have only one free complete outfit set.

Why only one?..

Comments

  • Why make a full free outfit when you can make 1 ez recolour and put the new outfit in the store instead? :)

  • I agree. At least Kate has a noticeable different Shirt, but for others, the difference is really minor.

    I think it would be ok that, if you buy the DLC with real money, you get all the brown Outfits of a Character. Sure, they are only Recolors, but you can at least use them. Like, for example, Janes brown Heads are only different on their Eyeshadow. And yes, brown Outfits are really cheap, but why should I pay Auric Cells for Eyeshadow...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I agree. At least Kate has a noticeable different Shirt, but for others, the difference is really minor.

    I think it would be ok that, if you buy the DLC with real money, you get all the brown Outfits of a Character. Sure, they are only Recolors, but you can at least use them. Like, for example, Janes brown Heads are only different on their Eyeshadow. And yes, brown Outfits are really cheap, but why should I pay Auric Cells for Eyeshadow...

    I remembered.

    Default Dwight, Meg, Clay, Jake, Nea, Ace, Feng Min and David in store have skins of uncommon rarity and they are completely different.

    From the Kate all Survivors in store have just recolors as skins of uncommon rarity! 🤦‍♂️