Mori’s should remain as they are.
As long as Survivor players may invite their friends to get huge game advantage and some chill games, Killers also must have their own way to get chill ones, at least sometimes.
So, yeah, mori’s should remain as they are.
Comments
Solving a problem with another problem doesn’t really provide the best solution.
They should look into both.
Devs will never do something with swf bcs “it will punish people for playing with their friends” or something like that.
I think mori's should give a bp bonus to survivors. 25% for Cypress, 50% for Ivory, and 100% for Ebony. No other changes.
They did say they were going to buff killers up to SWF level unless I’m mistaken. They just need to find a way to buff solo’s accordingly.
Keeping in mind that it is Behavior, they’ll do it in 2022 or even later. Or maybe quicker if they’ll stop making DLC’s, but they’ll do it very not soon.
I partially agree. Kindred could be base, wich is a huge bost to every solo but BHVR still is struggling because for them is all or nothing, 16 meter is a huge advantage but they could simply put kindred tier I wich is 8 meters (not a big advantage).
And another fundamental stupid logic made up by killer bias.
Moris and keys, balance out both. SWF is a way more diverse problem.
Most killers use moris against solo survivors so the "SWF argument" isn't valid. About 60-70% of my games are with moris as a 100% solo player. Ironically killers even messaged me "rekt your swf" a few times. Apparently killers always think it's SWF if they struggle.
'So, yeah, ...'
Okie 2013 Minecraft YouTuber
I don't believe they will buff solos anymore. All of their attempts are mostly in perk forms and those solve nothing.