The Gates are opened, the Killer is camping you...

...what do you want from your teammates?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's not really what I expect from others, but if we don't get down from one shot, I usually try to save the hooked one.

  • If it's not a Bubba...

  • @AhoyWolf Or an Oni with Blood Fury ready?

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    @AhoyWolf Or an Oni with Blood Fury ready?

    Or any other Killer that can instadown you, Ghostface, Myers with tier 3 ready and any other killer with noed...

  • Well, I generally try to do the save, even with NOED. Of course, if the killer is proxy camping with NOED, that's something I highly will doubt to do. Also if you're one of the Claudettes that do nothing and is crouching the whole game with Urban Evasion. No, I am not going to save you.

  • I usually run DS, but if I'm not, don't.

    If you have a chance of dying, leave.

  • Depends on the killer. I like to see an attempt but if it's an instadown killer or they have noed then please don't go for the save. I just feel bad watching people die in vain trying to save me, especially if they carried the game.

  • @Saitamfed So, correct me if I'm wrong, you want the save at any costs because you'd do the same for others?

    That's not an unreasonable line of thinking.

  • @bobcat946732 I totally get this.

    I even feel bad while playing Killer when I down someone who was good at chases because they were trying to get a risky EGC save.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    @Saitamfed So, correct me if I'm wrong, you want the save at any costs because you'd do the same for others?

    That's not an unreasonable line of thinking.

    My apologies, I thought the poll was the other way around hahaha ๐Ÿ˜…

    I'ld rather people let me die then, but if they manage to rescue me, I will use it to take a hit or save another survivors.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944939#Comment_944939

    My apologies, I thought the poll was the other way around hahaha ๐Ÿ˜…

    I'ld rather people let me die then, but if they manage to rescue me, I will use it to take a hit or save another survivors.

    Oh you're fine lol. I suppose it could have been a bit clearer.

    There really should be an option to change your vote IMO.

  • Depends how badly I want to survive. If I have a great item, or a challenge I'm trying to complete, or some other reason why I really want to escape, I'm more than willing to let other people sacrifice themselves to save me. Most of the time, though, I wouldn't expect it. I'll spend that time struggling to keep the killer on me and buy my team time, and if they make moves like they want to save me I'll just let go.

  • When the gates are open as long as my teammates are safe I am safe. Though I will also always attempt an unhook if there is a chance of escape for my ally.

    "Survivors, prepare for glory!"