Tome 2 Challenge Predictions...

Wraith specific

Break X gens & pallets while cloaked

Get X surprise hits

Chase survivors for X minutes while using a Wraith perk

Generic killer challenges

Only change from Tome 1 will be basement sacrifice challenges. Will be changed to include DC's

Survivor challenges

No drastic changes from Tome 1.

I want to be wrong.

Comments

  • do 4 gens with deja vu equipped kekw

  • When is the next tome anyways

  • Destroy 3 hag traps in a single Match with the flashlight I wouldn't mind.

    Give incentive to play some different killers and make it so you can select more than one at once just so you're not going from game to game waiting for a hag.

    Vault the same window twice and escape from the killer in a chase 5 times.

    Using prove thyself finish a generator with at least 2 other people 5 times.

    Survive 3 trails using no perks

    Survive for a total of 10 minutes with only no mither.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Destroy 3 hag traps in a single Match with the flashlight I wouldn't mind.

    Give incentive to play some different killers and make it so you can select more than one at once just so you're not going from game to game waiting for a hag.

    Vault the same window twice and escape from the killer in a chase 5 times.

    Using prove thyself finish a generator with at least 2 other people 5 times.

    Survive 3 trails using no perks

    Survive for a total of 10 minutes with only no mither.

    I wonder if they are going to stay away from DLC killers in the next tomes. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to the people who don't own them. I figure the next tome will showcase Wraith or Hillbilly, but who knows. I'd really like to know more about The Hillbilly's lore though. Same with Meg!

  • I just wonder if they're gonna stick to those eye charms for each tome level.

    Maybe Instead of eye charms we'll get something shiny. That would be cool.