Please bring Host system back!

So far Servers are worse theres more bugs and everygame most of hits should've not hit me everygame! and its not my connection because this is not happning when it was host system, also now for some reason the queue times are much much longer, and also it keeps me joining with the same killer again and again until its get boring.

Host for me were much better and fun as killer or as survivor.

Comments

  • I personally too had way better game experience with peer to peer (killer hosting). As survivor hits were consistent, and if not I could atleast adjust because I knew the actual latency between us. As killer I didn't have a delay on everything. My Nurse gameplay surffers heavily, because dedicated server cuck my blinks big time.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I personally too had way better game experience with peer to peer (killer hosting). As survivor hits were consistent, and if not I could atleast adjust because I knew the actual latency between us. As killer I didn't have a delay on everything. My Nurse gameplay surffers heavily, because dedicated server cuck my blinks big time.

    Nurse in nightmare, No one wants to play her now.

  • i have 4.5mbps down and 512K up. You don't want me hosting matches as killer lol.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I remember when a particular group of salty survivors kept blaming me for lag switching and how I wouldn't be able to "cheat" anymore when dedicated servers arrived -- how they will save DBD from bad killers like me.

    I bet they're regretting their words, somewhere.

    In all seriousness, I do enjoy killers not being able to lag switch or having to go through a dozen lobbies to get one below 250 ping, but I also missed actual good matches, too.

    Some games are so bad that I can drop a pallet early, take a few sprinting steps and still be hit through the pallet from a good 6~8 meters away -- and then the killer gets stunned, even though I dropped the pallet a good two seconds ago.

    Even lag switcher were rare at least for me after 1 year i only remember 3-4 games and thats it.

    The pallet hits it what will make me delete the game, or maybe i get banned for ragequiting

  • @JC316 said:

    i have 4.5mbps down and 512K up. You don't want me hosting matches as killer lol.

    Are you kidding? You shouldn't even bother playing then. If you've played killer before servers you've given yourself an insane advantage.

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Remember when BHVR said implementing the dedicated servers were just a test? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

    Untitled Image

    Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly? It would be unfortunate if you had to play Civ 5 because of this

  • @Rasinbran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941656#Comment_941656

    Are you kidding? You shouldn't even bother playing then. If you've played killer before servers you've given yourself an insane advantage.

    Not kidding. Stuck on a rural internet monopoly and it's the best I can do. On dedicated I'm fine, right at 100ms of ping. I always played survivor before dedicated.