Q&A #3 SURVS GOT THEIR WAY WITH 440+ BAD REVIEWS
Hey guys. I just watched the latest Q&A and I am very upset tbh. Killers are getting nerfs and survivors are only getting buffs again. I thought the game was heading in the right direction but the devs always know how to [BAD WORD] it up and gave in to the cash cows.
They're nerfing bloodlust. Because it's already been SOOOOO useful right? Bloodlust 3 is gonna be what Bloodlust 2 is right now. Meaning 0.6 m/s increase. The live version Bloodlust is 1.2 m/s.
Trap buffering is coming back. They are instantly making Trapper weaker after his buff.
Survivors are gonna be able to pallet loop even safer in the next patch. They are going to make the animation way faster and the pallet more reactive. It's gonna stun the killer faster as well.
Survivors are going to lose their exhaustion when hooked, cause why the [BAD WORD] not, am I right?
Maybe even lose all bad status effects in the future...not confirmed yet
They were talking about Dead hard not starting exhaustion if the user still got hit after using it. Not in the next patch tho.
There wasn't even one good point for killers in this Q&A. Devs? You guys are morons and shredded the last bit of hope I had left for you. Imma try to see how it's gonna play out and if I'm gonna get pallet looped and I don't get any Bloodlust, since destroying a ######### pallet removes the effect, then I'm ######### done and I'm gonna play ez survivor some more.
Btw. Yes I am a killer main but also rank 1 surv player. I know how ez it is to play surv. Guess killers have to use the bad review strat this time. Maybe it'll work like it did for the survivors.
Comments
You talk as if these things weren't announced weeks ago
they announced this ages ago, quit whining.
The Pallet drop has been an issue since the removal of the pallet vaccum and it makes the game better, no more BS ######### on either side,
Trap Buffering was bugged out a long time ago, Needed to come back.
Exhaustions Fine as is,the rework made it much better, no need to ######### over Exhaustion.
Good grief the whininess is astounding, you didn't get the warm fuzzy response you wanted in the other thread. So after getting a dev response explaining things you create another whine thread whee you'll get the same non fuzzy responses.
Omfg... Devs. why are you backtracking? Why? gen rushing is already a huge problem and yet these are the areas you want to tackle first? Come on. Seriously devs. I thought you were over survivors but I guess they got yall on a leash. I've been with yall since the beginning and toughed out all of your bad balance changes (sorry but I gotta be blunt) in the past and now you're going right into the cycle again right when I was about to post about how for once I am beginning to feel a lot more variety and strategic perk choices as killer and now you're gonna nerf them? Why? Just why?
Overall i like the changes personally. There have been to many times when i am playing survivor that i get tunneled off the hook for "x Reason" but its merely the killer wants to knock someone out quickly, Even if they have 4 gens up. So the status change on hook isn't a bad thing to me, it gives the hooked survivor a chance to escape and pushes people who farm.
As for the pallet changes? There have been way to many times as both survivor and killer that there is a bull-**** Hit where someone gets hit in a way that shouldn't of happened. A more responsive pallet wouldn't be a bad thing I feel its way to easy to get a hit.
I don't see it as back tracking merely a proper balance fix.
Always wanting to have an advantage as killer i think you should go back and watch how the game was played during 1.2/1.3 patches on some youtube videos. Killers are in a MUCH better place than they were before and yet we have a lot of killers who are playing just as aggressive than before the reworks. Overall? its a good patch there isn't to much on either side to re-balance it into a wrong direction. The current way the devs are patching the game isn't a bad thing in my eyes i am rather enjoying the new patches.
If gen rushing doesn´t exist, than neither do camping and tunneling.
I wouldnt have a problem with it if they made BBQ a standard ability for killers and gave US back a perk slot.
Cant use this strat sadly because my review has always been negative. The game has never been balanced at any point.
No idea what devs have in their mind, I just hope that enough killers leave the game or switch to survivor
Are you surprised? The developers aren't strong enough to stand by their decisions and changes when they face a backlash from the survivor side. It's not the first time it happens, and it won't be the last. Survivors always get their way.