Accusing wallhacks
What is wrong with so many players in this game? I played a meme game as leatherface where I camped the ruin totem. This was on one of the autohaven maps. After the game I got accused of wallhacking. I can only assume it is because I was looking at a survivor standing behind a wall. However, you know how all those autohaven walls have small holes in them? I could see her walking back and forth behind there, through a small hole.
For the record this was rank 10. Seriously though, how ######### stupid are people? It really amazes me...
Comments
Easier to accuse someone of hacking than it is to admit you ######### up and/or got outplayed.
Nothing should really happen, considering audio and such makes people audible.
Honestly, whenever I get accused for hacking, regardless of the game, I just take it as a compliment. Some people are so stone cold in there belief that they cannot be outplayed that it just helps there ego to claim people are hackers. Take it in your stride.
It's pretty easy to think someone is wallhacking when they use BBQ and Chili. I once made the mistake of accusing a huntress of using wallhacks until I saw they were using it at the end game screen. I thought they were wallhacking because they were constantly throwing hatchets across the map.
^This. I've been accused of wallhacking despite the fact that I was streaming and even invited the accusers to come watch it for themselves.