Several updates ago - they decided to give huntress lullaby an advantage to her by making it non localized, you cannot tell where she is even when she is nearly on top of you.
Several updates ago - they decided to give huntress lullaby an advantage to her by making it non localized, you cannot tell where she is even when she is nearly on top of you.
Finally! It made Huntress so much more painful to play when everyone with game awareness new where you were from 45 metres away.
Ah the echo? Seems like it comes and goes since they made her lullaby non-directional. It was very noticeable in The Game maps to me when they first made the lullaby change. I don't know if this is something everyone hears - recently, I haven't heard it; or if this has something to do with people's audio setup.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this normal I really never play huntress
Several updates ago - they decided to give huntress lullaby an advantage to her by making it non localized, you cannot tell where she is even when she is nearly on top of you.
Finally! It made Huntress so much more painful to play when everyone with game awareness new where you were from 45 metres away.
It started echoing recently, I noticed that too. They updated the lullaby so you cant hear where is she coming from a while ago.
Since around Freddy's rework. They made both of their songs non-directional
This has been happening since the Oni update. It has to be a bug.
Ah the echo? Seems like it comes and goes since they made her lullaby non-directional. It was very noticeable in The Game maps to me when they first made the lullaby change. I don't know if this is something everyone hears - recently, I haven't heard it; or if this has something to do with people's audio setup.