What killer have you mastered?
Like to the point where it is relaxing to actually play them? ๐ I feel that with Freddy no matter what rank I am.
Tagged:
Trusted
Like to the point where it is relaxing to actually play them? ๐ I feel that with Freddy no matter what rank I am.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How tf is Nurse op... She's still the strongest killer, but definetly not op
Nurse, Huntress, Myers, Ghostface, Wraith and Legion. Killers I find a lot of fun and I also have the most success with them.
That's question for a different topic, I want to stay on topic. ๐๐ค