Can the devs do this please, it's fair right?
. Let enduring not counter DS (Which it currently doesn't)
. Reduce D Strike stun time to 3 seconds
Because currently Decisive Strike it very strong, it does need a small nerf which is very fair IMO
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114676/how-to-get-your-ideas-added-to-the-game#latest
As I’ll say again here, DS doesn’t bother me as killer so I think it is fine.
Lol sorry for posting it again but not making it seem like I'm that guy who complains about everything but yeah I understand you
No worries, often times “complaining” can just mean you’re passionate about the game and want it to be better.
When Wholesome Guy's bf is just as wholesome
Thank you, I have my moments. :P
3 seconds??? hell no... it´s ok how it is now
Yeah I suppose so bro, thanks
😂🤣😊
No it's not, going against it every game is not fun, trust me survivour main