What new survivors or killers would you like to see next in future dlc's?
I was thinking that the maze runner or the quiet place characters should be in the game I feel like it would be interesting. I would like to hear all of your opinions on what survivors and killers should be added next, also have you got any ideas for future perks?
Comments
how about a killer who gets more powerful as each survivor DC's. (kidding... Unless ;) )
how about Clem from TWD Telltale (obviously with both legs) in her last season i would say she would be about the height of meg, and if not they could make her that high.
@TheLegendDyl4n1 I wonder what the devs would decide if they were to be chosen between clementine (twd telltale games) or rick grimes (twd tv show) I mean, rick and the show are very recognized by people but there are also people who love them twd telltale games and clem fans ....
Isnt this meant to be a poll and not a discussion
It could be either poll or discussion. I dont really know many horror movies which is why I decided to make a discussion instead of a poll.
i would love to see terminator/sarah connor! i'm not 100% sure how they would do it but it would be awesome
ngl, a chapter based on r/imsorryjon would be awesome. give me Jon Arbuckle or give me death!
Harely Quinn with the good night bat (bat would fit better in the DBD theme than the hammer). With a front flip headsmash mori. Possibly with a spicy landing ๐
Concussion based perks maybe charmed based aswell
Some swamp monster or deep underwater creature would be good.
Please more original killers/survivors, they can go full on the designs and gameplay mechanics that way
The crooked man/conjuring chapter with ed and lorraine warren being the surivors
More left 4 dead characters for example coach would be cool.
no not coach
I think maybe candyman , and his special ability could be to make 1 or more extra hooks anywhere on the map and use it as a normal hook to hook survivors
Every female is the same height.
Every male is the same height.
Lol
"The Tall Man" from Phantasm
I want the Postal Dude to be in the game
Either killer or survivor, he fits in any role fairly well
I don't have a specific character that want to be added. Tho I would like a character that makes the chase a bit more scary,like when you know you are against him and see him/her you busk into fear