Comments

  • I bet those Rank 20s had an awesome gaming experience.

    Glad they changed it so that new Survivors cannot have fun at all.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I bet those Rank 20s had an awesome gaming experience.

    Glad they changed it so that new Survivors cannot have fun at all.

    Other than matchmaking bug, the change to prevent SWF using lower rank survivors to get a lower rank killer that they can bully is a great change. New players can still have fun by not grouping with with higher rank friends for a while.

  • I am CONSTANTLY getting this since the Oni patch.

    I'm so sick of facing new players at rank 1, it's very unfair and boring.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937586#Comment_937586

    Other than matchmaking bug, the change to prevent SWF using lower rank survivors to get a lower rank killer that they can bully is a great change. New players can still have fun by not grouping with with higher rank friends for a while.

    just dont play with friend that made you buy this game 4Head

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937586#Comment_937586

    Other than matchmaking bug, the change to prevent SWF using lower rank survivors to get a lower rank killer that they can bully is a great change. New players can still have fun by not grouping with with higher rank friends for a while.

    Yeah, this is a good idea!

    I mean, lets play this cool new game a friend told me about completely alone.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    I am CONSTANTLY getting this since the Oni patch.

    I'm so sick of facing new players at rank 1, it's very unfair and boring.

    The devs just want you to "get gud"

  • More like they want the rank 20s to get gud.

    Giving them trial by fire to improve :/

  • @Galklife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937597#Comment_937597

    just dont play with friend that made you buy this game 4Head

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937597#Comment_937597

    Yeah, this is a good idea!

    I mean, lets play this cool new game a friend told me about completely alone.

    I never cease to be amazed by the entitlement mentality of so many players in this community.

  • well i bet you never played dbd with friends, FeelsBadMen

    i have over 1000h on killer so ofc im entitled survivor main (and yes i didnt done typo, over 1000h on killer)

    just get better on killer so you wont fear swf anymore? or get used to not being able to 4k every game?

  • @Galklife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937653#Comment_937653

    well i bet you never played dbd with friends, FeelsBadMen

    i have over 1000h on killer so ofc im entitled survivor main (and yes i didnt done typo, over 1000h on killer)

    just get better on killer so you wont fear swf anymore? or get used to not being able to 4k every game?

    You're arguing things I never said lmao. I never said you were a survivor main. I never said I have a problem with SWF.

    The point was SWF were abusing the MM system to get baby killers to bully. So BHVR changed MM to prevent that. Since the killer has no choice in the level of survivors to be paired with or whether or no to play against SWF, they put the decision on the SWF groups. You know going into the match that the system is going to try to match you up with a killer that's the same level as the highest survivor. If survivors don't like that, they have a choice not to participate.

  • @Galklife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937653#Comment_937653

    well i bet you never played dbd with friends, FeelsBadMen

    i have over 1000h on killer so ofc im entitled survivor main (and yes i didnt done typo, over 1000h on killer)

    just get better on killer so you wont fear swf anymore? or get used to not being able to 4k every game?

    This match will get red hot!

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937673#Comment_937673

    You're arguing things I never said lmao. I never said you were a survivor main. I never said I have a problem with SWF.

    The point was SWF were abusing the MM system to get baby killers to bully. So BHVR changed MM to prevent that. Since the killer has no choice in the level of survivors to be paired with or whether or no to play against SWF, they put the decision on the SWF groups. You know going into the match that the system is going to try to match you up with a killer that's the same level as the highest survivor. If survivors don't like that, they have a choice not to participate.

    never said hmmm

    "I never cease to be amazed by the entitlement mentality of so many players in this community." and literally pointing at me xd

    from what you wrote i think you met many lobbys that hurted you it didnt even needed to be swf and you never noticed swf that didnt done any harm, just move on and let ppl enjoy playing with friends, because telling SWF is making ppl avoid rank system to play vs middle rank killers remember red rank survs dont even have to be good (and most of them are bad) so whats wrong with that? and you know whats main issue with your opinion? being kinda blind about surrounding because most swf are green + red which would take purple rank, and now because of swf change purple ranks are getting full lobbies of red ranks instead of green+red (im talking about lobbies before week ago), so youre literally telling: its better for purple rank killers to play vs full red rank lobby instead of green + red (because of SWF priorities right now), if now youre going to tell me "im arguing things you never said" that only means you dont know how ques looks like and youre acting smart

  • @Galklife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937681#Comment_937681

    never said hmmm

    "I never cease to be amazed by the entitlement mentality of so many players in this community." and literally pointing at me xd

    from what you wrote i think you met many lobbys that hurted you it didnt even needed to be swf and you never noticed swf that didnt done any harm, just move on and let ppl enjoy playing with friends, because telling SWF is making ppl avoid rank system to play vs middle rank killers remember red rank survs dont even have to be good (and most of them are bad) so whats wrong with that? and you know whats main issue with your opinion? being kinda blind about surrounding because most swf are green + red which would take purple rank, and now because of swf change purple ranks are getting full lobbies of red ranks instead of green+red (im talking about lobbies before week ago), so youre literally telling: its better for purple rank killers to play vs full red rank lobby instead of green + red (because of SWF priorities right now), if now youre going to tell me "im arguing things you never said" that only means you dont know how ques looks like and youre acting smart

    It's funny that you keep trying to paint this as me being upset about SWF when all I'm doing is telling you the actual reason MM is like this.

    I think it was the last mid-chapter update the MM system was changed to look for a killer based on the highest ranked survivor in the group. Prior to this change the system would look for a killer based on the average rank of all survivors in the group. The dev's realized that SWF groups were abusing it. Often times 3 red rank survivors would group with a rank 17-20 survivor so the system would take the average and give them a green rank killer that they could easily beat.

    Again, this change is much fairer all around. If you a low rank survivor decides to group with higher ranks, they know they'll go up against a high rank killer. The killer still has no idea of survivor ranks, but now they have a better chance of being matched against survivors of their own rank.