How to beat the Dark Senses 4 gen challenge
Because I am losing mine! I get to 3 and then I either die or someone out of bond range or while I’m out of commission gets 2 done. Help!!!
Because I am losing mine! I get to 3 and then I either die or someone out of bond range or while I’m out of commission gets 2 done. Help!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get lucky
I got it in one match with bond, a shroud of binding and a commodious with a 30 charge addon and a bps. On the beggining, I already did a gen and after that I followed one of the people that were with me to another gen. I finished that one with lets say Bill and saw Claudette working alone on another gen while Laurie was getting chased. I finished the gen with Claudette (3 in total) and worked alone on the fourth. I avoided the killer the whole match, it was a Demogorgon
Assuming that you're on pc, I just told everyone I needed to go for it and they were kind enough to play around it.
Might just need sfw or do as the first person said
Luck
I'm not completely sure on this, but I don't think you need to complete 4 gens from 0% to 100%.
I think you can go finish a gen with someone else when it's at like 99% and it will count.
I finished it on my first try somehow. I stuck to gens like glue. But I think I only finished 3 by myself, and the 4th I managed to get on when it was at like 95% and completed it.
It is possible that I was interrupted, and ended up doing 4 gens total with over all progress...but I don't think so.
I just refuse to do challanges that force me to use perks I don't like. What is the point of finishing the tome? Bloodpoints? Just ignore it.
Um....interesting? Point of view. Sweat much
Just tell people you're doing the gens and ask them to 99 them for you to finish repairing. If you want extra insurance, run bond to hop on gens other people are repairing. I got it first try, then forgot to change my perk build so I did the challenge again a second time for fun.
Now, this seems immersive, but it is.
I got it using bond, iron will, and detective’s hunch! I think maybe the Tapp made Myers mad because he was gone a long time and ended up camping him. Either that or he took pity on me when he grabbed me twice.
Took me 3 times. Died first to piggy. Then got 3 done agaunst nurse on yamaoka. I hate that map.
Got a diffferent nurse on crotus prenn and got it. Actually popped all 5 gens.
Ran dark sense, level 1 bond, spine chill and something else don't even know what. Yellow tool box, no add ons.
We all spawned together. 3 of us on first gen, no ruin. Popped went for number 2. Popped. Someone was hooked so 2 of us popped a third. I got chased and hooked. Denied healing and found a david doing a gen. Popped it. At this point i got healed and went looking for the killet. Found a box and a nea doing a gen. Grabbed a purple key and helped nea for the 5th. Debated looking for hatch but just went to exit gate.
In and out in 5 minutes max.
Now to kill everyone in the basement....
bond, open handed, dark sense and the game map. I did it in 3 tries.