I’ve had two matches in a row where I was there for four gens to be done
The dark sense challenge is actually quite easy, five generators would make me unhappy but four is fine.
Best thing is to try to be stealthy.
Tagged:
Trusted
The dark sense challenge is actually quite easy, five generators would make me unhappy but four is fine.
Best thing is to try to be stealthy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I think for a lot of people they just don't like doing gens. It's relatively unrewarding point-wise, unlike healing and unhooking, and isn't nearly as exciting as being chased.
@Rizzo90 I wasn’t paying attention and put this is the wrong section(I think it is wrong anyway) if it is wrong then please move it.😁