Buried discussions

As a few questions to random lurkers or those who check out the forums a lot

How often do you go back to see old posts? and how far back do you check for old posts? Are any of them relevant? Would any of them be okay to comment in and bring them back for a modern look? Also whats your overall thought on how awesome you look right now?

you people are beautiful and Im a pleb FIGHT ME!!!

Comments

  • You're right about me tho.

    I literally never look on really old discussions fyi.

  • I never go past page 2. But sometimes I go to the oldest posts to see how things were back then

  • @beatddb said:

    I never go past page 2. But sometimes I go to the oldest posts to see how things were back then

    I never go past page 1 lol

  • No, you're beautiful as well!

    To answer your question though, sadly, from what I see, no, people are not very willing to go through and bring back topics or even look at them. Now to be far, there's a difference in bringing back a post with old info and a post that's just for fun, wholesomeness or pleasantness. Bringing back a post with old info is pretty bad because it could lead to members being disappointed because they thought there would be new info but it's just old stuff. Were with the other discussions, I personally see zero harm in it.