Is the map rotation random?
Sometimes I'll get corn fields all night, sometimes I won't see one at all. When I get Badham I usually get it a few times in a row too.
Some games don't have fully randomized map rotations because not all maps fit in the memory of the (dedicated) servers, such as World of Tanks. In WoT the game only picks a few maps and rotates those. After like 6 hours a new batch of maps is chosen to rotate.
Does the same happen in DBD? I feel like it does.
Comments
Pseudo random
They have the ability to remove maps from rotation and prioritize maps.
This is why I wish anti map offerings were a thing I would use swamp ones every time I play a game
I have no idea. I made a post about it some time ago and tagged peanits and notqueen, but i got no answer.