The "Oblivious" status effect should be added to Hex: The Third Seal
The purpose of the perk is too impede the survivors' senses but as it is now, its only use is for slugging. By adding Oblivious to it the perk will be able to disorientate survivors better by removing the terror radius and any aura reading perks they had, while not being too overpowered due to needing to hit the survivors to activate it and the fact that it's a hex perk. I think it's a great change that will bring it up to par with other perks.
Comments
I feel like that would be too OP, but Third Seal IS a hex perk so that might be balanced. Honestly I would love to see that. Third Seal has no use outside of slugging builds. A revamp would be amazing.
:O
I aprove that, also do it to Knock Out and being inside a locker
Actually, yeah. All three of those could be cool.
Lockers are fine rn. Knock out could use a small buff.
Not saying they have to keep it, but it would be cool to see in a PTB just to see what it is like.
I say that lockers are fine as they are. Their purpose is to hide until the killer is away and have a huge risk to them, there's no need to nerf them further.
Knock out should get a different buff rather than Oblivious as it wouldn't affect the downed person much while the other survivors can hear the terror radius. Maybe it should slow down the speed of healing downed survivors.