Sweet Dweetmas BHVR!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the Art team/director for coming up with this outfit. @Peanits @not_Queen (Dunno who to tag)

dweetmas.png


It gives me great joy every time I log on and see him each day leading up to Xmas <3 If we look back at cosmetics back when, I might not have liked everything but I can honestly say I have always appreciated the amount of effort and work you guys have done...and you guys keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for us.

Merry Xmas <3

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The art team really does do an amazing job almost every time. Elf Dwight is another excellent one, and it’s hilarious seeing him run past. Love it.

  • It fits way too good to dae dweet.

  • Dwelf is probably the Dbd highlight of the year for me. I've been rocking that cosmetic since it came out, and I love it. I've even had two killers completely spare me because I was apparently "too adorable to kill".

    And for all the threats of Dwelfs getting mori'ed that I saw on twitter, not a single killer has even attempted to yet.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Dwelf is probably the Dbd highlight of the year for me. I've been rocking that cosmetic since it came out, and I love it. I've even had two killers completely spare me because I was apparently "too adorable to kill".

    And for all the threats of Dwelfs getting mori'ed that I saw on twitter, not a single killer has even attempted to yet.

    @Dwight_Fairfield

    I love how you can combine it with different pieces too! :)

    As for mori's, I got mori'd yesterday but I wasn't wearing the full outfit. xD The Freddy was a grinch!

    Dweetmas2.png


  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934900#Comment_934900

    @Dwight_Fairfield

    I love how you can combine it with different pieces too! :)

    As for mori's, I got mori'd yesterday but I wasn't wearing the full outfit. xD The Freddy was a grinch!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/679/TW4P0PXS9ACY.png

    I haven't tried the different combos yet. I've been going full Dwelf.

  • dwelf gang dwelf gang!


    real talk though, the cosmetic makes me super happy and because dwight is one of my favorite comfort characters, it makes it all the better.. <3

  • I played a 3-man Dwelf gang on PS4 on Wednesday. They were jingling all over the place, obviously trolling(having a good time). At that point, I didn't take the match seriously anymore because I was filled with such joy. I felt bad for sacrificing everyone because I was doing a rift challenge for 13 sacrifices. One of them wished me Happy Holidays afterwards, so there was no ill intentions at all. Just having fun.

  • @dnj510 said:

    I played a 3-man Dwelf gang on PS4 on Wednesday. They were jingling all over the place, obviously trolling(having a good time). At that point, I didn't take the match seriously anymore because I was filled with such joy. I felt bad for sacrificing everyone because I was doing a rift challenge for 13 sacrifices. One of them wished me Happy Holidays afterwards, so there was no ill intentions at all. Just having fun.

    That's nice to hear. Us Dwelfs are pure of heart bringing festive cheer. Even when we die.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935142#Comment_935142

    That's nice to hear. Us Dwelfs are pure of heart bringing festive cheer. Even when we die.

    Lol, yeah. I still felt bad though. There was a Jane playing with them that I chased around for a bit but in the end I had to sacrifice her too. Then messaged her explaining what happened, no ill words from her either.

    If I weren't doing a sacrifice/kill challenge, I would have just let the Jane farm and complete gens because the Dwelfs had 1 mission only; to jingle their bells and cause cheer πŸ˜‚.

  • I've been rocking this outfit all day lol. It's amazing how well done it is and really brings a lot of joy into the game.

    @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934900#Comment_934900

    @Dwight_Fairfield

    I love how you can combine it with different pieces too! :)

    As for mori's, I got mori'd yesterday but I wasn't wearing the full outfit. xD The Freddy was a grinch!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/679/TW4P0PXS9ACY.png

    If you combine it with his red Dwighty Twackies and his Pizza beanie he looks like a strawberry!!

    PS_Messages_20191220_001147.jpg


  • I shall start using my Christmas stuff in the middle of summer 😁

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I shall start using my Christmas stuff in the middle of summer 😁

    @KillermainBTWm8

    You're probably one of those people that keeps the christmas lights outside all year round huh? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‹