Final chapter

I know the devs said they will support this game for a long time and i hope they do cause i love it

But like it or not, some chapter is going to be the last one

I'm wondering if they have like a grande finale planned were the story reaches some kind of conclusion

Like a mayor event where the survivors find a way to escape the entity's grasp or something along those lines

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I theorize we'd see a Killer completely made by the Entity itself, probably a Killer made of Auric Cells.

  • honestly yeah i want to see something really amazing like some killer thats like really strong and you have a challenge to beat him and once you do you get something such as a really cool cutsenc or item but to beat him you will have to be really good

  • Even if it’s not the last chapter I would like to see something like this, maybe the survivors escape the realm but at the last second remain to save someone else from being brought in?

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Even if it’s not the last chapter I would like to see something like this, maybe the survivors escape the realm but at the last second remain to save someone else from being brought in?

    I always had an idea for the end

    The survivors found a way to escape for good, they are running through a fogfilled forest untill the fog starts disipating

    They reach the end of the forest and see in the distant traces of civilitation, they finally escaped the nightmare

    But the smiles quickly fade when they look behind them and see the killers leaving the forest

    They escaped but at the cost of unleashing these maniacs into our world again

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934613#Comment_934613

    I always had an idea for the end

    The survivors found a way to escape for good, they are running through a fogfilled forest untill the fog starts disipating

    They reach the end of the forest and see in the distant traces of civilitation, they finally escaped the nightmare

    But the smiles quickly fade when they look behind them and see the killers leaving the forest

    They escaped but at the cost of unleashing these maniacs into our world again

    That’s a really cool story actually

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I know the devs said they will support this game for a long time and i hope they do cause i love it

    But like it or not, some chapter is going to be the last one

    I'm wondering if they have like a grande finale planned were the story reaches some kind of conclusion

    Like a mayor event where the survivors find a way to escape the entity's grasp or something along those lines

    When the game starts dying, they will release a new gamemode.

  • I think a final tome with an attached dlc to it would be nice.

  • I only hope they allow us to continue playing the game even when they stop supporting and updating it. Turn off the servers and go back to ptp for all I care, but don’t make the game unplayable when you stop supporting it.

  • I'd like to see one of the original survivors lose all hope and become a Killer. Because of how time works in the realm it could work.