Secret Offerings
Have you guys considered just hiding the "secret" offerings all together at the menu ect? Do you know how many people will loading screen dodge even for something as simple as a shroud? Just seems like this could work as a fix.
Have you guys considered just hiding the "secret" offerings all together at the menu ect? Do you know how many people will loading screen dodge even for something as simple as a shroud? Just seems like this could work as a fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ive wondered this myself kinda tired of putting on a mori then someone disconnecting at the loading screen. Even if its a yellow one.
14:28
Also point out this is 2 years ago and still the same amount of secret offerings are in the game today.
Well, I find it funny as survivor finding out the secret offering. Like I saw the secret offering and I'm like "ok, just shroud of separation", then I spawn with another survivor and I'm like "fine, just a shard", then I see ruin and I'm like "ok, yellow mori", then somebody gets moried: "let's hope at least is an ivory", and then it's an eboni.
I mean in one way I agree and know what you mean, but in another it'd feel reeeeally sucky to get mori'd out of nowhere on your 2nd down and be like '...oh'.
It's nice to be able to play around them at least somewhat.
There just need to be more secret offerings that people wanna use, as well as (imo) nerfing moris.