NERF HILLBILLY

Nope he's balanced 😁 have a nice day everyone. (Your free to discuss your thoughts on billy btw like i say hes balanced if you dont and think he needs something feel free to comment).

Comments

  • I'm just hoping they give him more add on diversity there's really No point of using add ons outside of turning charge time or cooldown

  • Enough with the bait titles lmao

  • @arslaN said:

    Enough with the bait titles lmao

    I mean if you want you can say your opinion on hillbilly anyway thats what some people do in these threads. Like i say hes balanced but you can disagree with that if ya want. I still put my opinion in to give people something to talk about.

  • When BHVR are considering who to nerf next, they might just scan topic titles. When they make Hillbilly have to go to lockers to collect fuel for his chainsaw, the devs will say, "this was a great idea from @supersonic853. We didn't realise people still thought he was OP. " before getting on with the next Legion nerf.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    When BHVR are considering who to nerf next, they might just scan topic titles. When they make Hillbilly have to go to lockers to collect fuel for his chainsaw, the devs will say, "this was a great idea from @supersonic853. We didn't realise people still thought he was OP. " before getting on with the next Legion nerf.

    Oof.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm just hoping they give him more add on diversity there's really No point of using add ons outside of turning charge time or cooldown

    I think hillbilly and leatherface are next to be reworked as far as addons.

  • ...I hate that I'm now expecting the bait at this point...

  • @LordRegal said:

    ...I hate that I'm now expecting the bait at this point...

    i have my own fair share of serious posts but i dont really ask for nerfs on a killer unless its a really big problem.

  • I main billy when I play killer. Hes amazing!!

    most def one of the only killers I can get 3-4k with every game.

  • Doesn't matter. Someone on the balancing team has a hard on for recharge based powers. For example a quote from the Q&A yesterday.

    This is something they often do - they give killers meter-based powers, and when you get a hit while using one, they assume that the power has helped you to do that. If you have the ability to continue using the power after that, it makes it more powerful. This is why the power gauge is drained when Legion, for example, gets a hit on a survivor, because you don’t necessarily need to chase a survivor again when you’ve just hit them.

    Nurse is the canary in the coal mine for this one. The days of Billy freely chainsawing around the map will come to an end.