Tome 3 theory

I was rewatching the cinematics and I noticed that in the section “The Entity” that when the observer goes and looks at the books, you can see the different times on the shelves except one... Tome 3. I believe that this could mean something big will happen when we reach that. The only other option I can see is that the devs just picked a random spot on the shelf to be missing and it happened to be Tome 3

Comments

  • @Gravewalker200 said:

    I was rewatching the cinematics and I noticed that in the section “The Entity” that when the observer goes and looks at the books, you can see the different times on the shelves except one... Tome 3. I believe that this could mean something big will happen when we reach that. The only other option I can see is that the devs just picked a random spot on the shelf to be missing and it happened to be Tome 3

    Hey now, calm yourself conspiracy Andy

  • honestly i hope they do something cool if they were that far ahead but also i feel like they might like skip over tome 3 then come back to it later and there is something cool to it when we finally come back to it

  • @ruler33 said:

    honestly i hope they do something cool if they were that far ahead but also i feel like they might like skip over tome 3 then come back to it later and there is something cool to it when we finally come back to it

    Perhaps, but we will have to see when the time comes.