Why does an ebony mori give such an advantage as to remove 8 hooks from the total game.
I dont think that offerings should give such a huge advantage and should just do small things like give extra bp or add a hook. Ebony is such a game changer its actually kind of ridiculous.
Comments
how to remove 8hooks? do you playing different game?
That's pretty rare to have that many offerings of that type and you can counter it by running Hang mans rtick.
I think he’s referring to the fact that Ebony morís effectively remove the need to perform up to 8 additional hooks (struggle+sacrifice phase for each Survivor).
All I can say to that is, you’ll change your tune when all the Survs are dead on hook but both exit gates are opened.
And no you can't counter it with a perk because you don't see offerings in lobby
Sorry for confusion editing the title I meant ebony moris being op.
lel