so many basment built... flip-flop making my day

unbreakable and flip-flip helping me to wiggle out of killer grasp alot today

6 times i managed to do that... seems fun for now XD

Comments

  • Unbreakable, flip flop, boil over, tenacity and the killer ain’t gettin no hoes to the basment. I wiggled out twice and the plague dc’d.

  • These challenges are so unhealthy for the game and the community.

  • if you can react with never used perks for a while, I think it actually is super healthy for the game

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    These challenges are so unhealthy for the game and the community.

    Lol. The killer is literally supposed to murder you, why is everyone in this community obsessed with them playing "nice"? Do you see the artwork for this game? With survivors being dragged bloody and screaming to the basement?

    Or maybe have you read some of the killer descriptions?

    It is a nightmare of unrestrained, feral rage as it hunts down its prey and rips it to pieces, devouring every last morsel of flesh and gore, leaving nothing for scavengers. The creature is untouched by any sense of compassion or restraint. Looming over its victim, it shows no doubt or mercy, just the pure instinct of its insatiable blood lust as it delivers the deathblow.

    But hey, the Demogorgon put me into the basement.....what a toxic baddie killer man.

  • @Apple2o Your interpretation of what I wrote is completely off.

    But it's funny that I get accused of being a survivor who wants killers to play nice for a change. Usually people tell me I'm a salty killer main. lol

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/931777#Comment_931777

    Lol. The killer is literally supposed to murder you, why is everyone in this community obsessed with them playing "nice"? Do you see the artwork for this game? With survivors being dragged bloody and screaming to the basement?

    Or maybe have you read some of the killer descriptions?

    It is a nightmare of unrestrained, feral rage as it hunts down its prey and rips it to pieces, devouring every last morsel of flesh and gore, leaving nothing for scavengers. The creature is untouched by any sense of compassion or restraint. Looming over its victim, it shows no doubt or mercy, just the pure instinct of its insatiable blood lust as it delivers the deathblow.

    But hey, the Demogorgon put me into the basement.....what a toxic baddie killer man.

    I'm mostly a killer player and I find being constantly made to take people to the basement with EVERY batch of challenges really annoying. 1. It's not how I like to play, so it makes the game a little less enjoyable to have to run a build for that. 2. It makes other players annoyed because going to the basement for every unhook SUCKS. 3. It's pretty tragic that they're out of ideas on tome one. It's not like the basement is Trapper's thing. Is EVERY tome going to have 50 basement challenges?

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    Unbreakable, flip flop, boil over, tenacity and the killer ain’t gettin no hoes to the basment. I wiggled out twice and the plague dc’d.

    That's a lock out

  • Killers: try to do a challenge

    Survivors: use superspecific build to counter the challenge itself

    Every killer in a mile radius: Reeeeeeeee