6 feet under

so how exactly am i supposed to do this challenge when all it takes is one survivor to dc (ps4 player btw so it happens in every match that you are doing well in) or to run to the opposite corner of the map from the basement because they realised what you were trying to do and are spiteful little shites


the worst part is is that the devs locked lore behind the challenge and i love lore

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Honestly, you just have to keep trying till people don’t dc, I finally got mine after six games.

  • I got super lucky for these honestly. I say these because I did the challenge where I hook 5 survivors in the basement in one game and sacrifice 4 in one game in back to back games. I first did the 5 hooks with agitation and iron grasp. My first down was on the opposite side on the map of the basement so I carried the survivor as close as possible to the direction of the basement hoping it would lure people towards that area and it did. I hooked one after the other and used Hillbilly to get quick downs on the stairs. I actually ended up sacrificing all 4 in the basement but this wasn’t for that challenge. Anyways my second game I immediately found one person AFK and took them to the basement. And once they got back they let themselves die on hook. I found someone else and took them to basement and they let themselves die as well since it was basically a 3 survivor game. And I was able to find the last 2 and hook them in basement as well. I was praying the last survivor wasn’t going to DC before I got the hook.


    It is doable you just might have to play a couple games before getting it done. Patience is your friend here.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Honestly, you just have to keep trying till people don’t dc, I finally got mine after six games.

    after 18 games with a single dc completely running the match in it its hard to want to play this game anymore especially with how bad the frames are on console and this is coming from someone who has every achievement for the base game and all the adepts

  • Weirdly enough, when I went out of my way to do this challenge by trying to bait survivors into the basement it always ended up on Dc'ing or failing with one guy not dying there.

    When I played a normal game and decided to not force myself to hook in basement at every chance except for last hooks I actually made it with all 4 survivors dying at different times in there. If you are not obvious that you need to kill them there then its not likely that they will avoid the basement just to spite you

    Also dont try insidious bubba or billy for this, tried it and the feng I downed was not happy and DC'd

  • @LiunUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/931672#Comment_931672

    after 18 games with a single dc completely running the match in it its hard to want to play this game anymore especially with how bad the frames are on console and this is coming from someone who has every achievement for the base game and all the adepts

    I’m on PS4 too, it annoyed me too because of dcs. :c hope you get it soon!

  • I never tried it, because i got no time atm, but let's see how long it takes for me.

  • I use a hillbilly with iron grasp and agitation and just zoom around the map and pull everyone in.

    Works for all basement related challenges. Just be one with the chainsaw sprint.

  • @LiunUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/931672#Comment_931672

    after 18 games with a single dc completely running the match in it its hard to want to play this game anymore especially with how bad the frames are on console and this is coming from someone who has every achievement for the base game and all the adepts

    I'm not sure I will ever do this challenge as it forces me to play a certain way I don't want to. For those who got it, good for you. I'm happy you pulled it off but quite frankly it's not worth it to me for what you get. Any of the "be scummier than you usually play" challenges just make me not wanna play. (I'm not saying those who get it are scummy by the way. It's just how they feel.)