Tome vs Rift
What expires in the tome once the rift closes. Just the shards? It looks like there is a charm for getting to prologue
What expires in the tome once the rift closes. Just the shards? It looks like there is a charm for getting to prologue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just the shards. Everything else will be available after it expires.
Edit: In the Archive. Not the rift. I don't know if I need to specify this but just in case.
Shards? You mean rift fragments.
There will be no more progress in the rift, meaning no more cosmetics. And you cannot spend the halloween currency anymore. So if you haven't spent them yet, get the Halloween cosmetics
What I mean is that there looks like there is a charm that you get for getting to the prologue. I didbt know if that would disappear or not, but that was before I squeezed past the dark sense challenge so now I'm not too worried