Hot Take: Tome 1: Level 4 is actually pretty well balanced

As much as I like to ######### on the devs for ruining my favorite killer, I have to give them credit that Level 4 of the tome is actually reasonably doable, especially for the survivor side which was basically RNG hell in level 3. With the exception of the 6 Trap Catchs in one trial which at least you can farm for it, all of the challenges can be reasonably done in 1-3 trials which is a massive improvement to say compared to:

Escape 5 Trials which if you're lucky you'll finish bare minimum in 5 trials or any of the other stupidly luck dependent challenges in Level 3

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Update: I was wrong

  • That didn't take long lol

  • I’ve done every challenge, they weren’t really hard.

  • Can't speak for the Survivor ones, but i flew right through the Killer ones.

    Furtive Chase was used for once.

  • I guess people don't dc or run to the corner of the map and just sit there on you while you are trying to do "six feet under"

  • It's definitely the most balanced level in archive 1. Nothing stupidly grindy, only one that feels too hard (Dark Sense)...it's really solid. Nice middle ground on level of challenge.

  • I finished it after 1 1/2 days. So yeah, not really fine, too easy in my opinion. Neither of those challenges took me more than 6 games, with the 4 Basement Sacrifices the one which took the longest.

  • @Astrian said:

    As much as I like to ######### on the devs for ruining my favorite killer, I have to give them credit that Level 4 of the tome is actually reasonably doable, especially for the survivor side which was basically RNG hell in level 3. With the exception of the 6 Trap Catchs in one trial which at least you can farm for it, all of the challenges can be reasonably done in 1-3 trials which is a massive improvement to say compared to:

    Escape 5 Trials which if you're lucky you'll finish bare minimum in 5 trials or any of the other stupidly luck dependent challenges in Level 3

    Yeah, I got the eye in less than 2 hours and the whole tome in less than 5

  • @Astrian said:

    Update: I was wrong

    LOL

  • @Boss said:

    Can't speak for the Survivor ones, but i flew right through the Killer ones.

    Furtive Chase was used for once.

    Nemesis was better, because it was always swapped to someone you were already in a chase with.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937448#Comment_937448

    Nemesis was better, because it was always swapped to someone you were already in a chase with.

    Probably, don't have that on Wraith yet.