Hit Survivors on hook = Bloody Good challenge?
I think hits whilst the survivor is on the hook adds to Bloody Good challenge! Can anyone confirm? If so...com-e-dy.
Tagged:
Trusted
I think hits whilst the survivor is on the hook adds to Bloody Good challenge! Can anyone confirm? If so...com-e-dy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didnโt try but itโd be funny if it counted.๐
I think a long time ago you used to be able to apply on-hit effects via hook hits. Like with Billy's original begrimed chain you could hook someone, then chainsaw into them a bunch of times to make them do gens super slow as back then the effect stacked with itself. With enough chainsaw hits you could make survivors actually regress generators instead of repairing them.
That sounds scary
I may have nightmares about this.
This would just prove that the develoeprs don't actually delete unused code, but merely disable it. Which would explain their spaghetti code ...
You used to get protection score events and WGLF stacks if hit while on hook too. XD
I'll test your question @Dr_Loomis; be back soon.
Tragedy of tragedies, this is not the case. Hitting a hooked Survivor gives you nothing.
It doesn't give you nothing.
The survivor on the hook i'm sure got triggered by it, so there is something.๐
I let them go after my little 'experiment' XD
They were probably more confused than anything else.