I even died first by looping the killer and taking him off others for them to have a chance as soon as I saw they were being downed so easily... They didn't even look back whyle being chased and ran in a straight line against Huntress...
Yes, but devs removed the "bug" and it's making us solo survivors miserable. I'm in purple ranks, I don't want to play with ranks 20s.
This was actually a good match, they were noobs, but good ones to be honest, still, a rank 2 killer vs ranks 20, 17 and 17 with one high rank 5? WHAT?!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I even died first by looping the killer and taking him off others for them to have a chance as soon as I saw they were being downed so easily... They didn't even look back whyle being chased and ran in a straight line against Huntress...
Yeah if the mm is this broken they coild at least let us see the ranks
Yes, but devs removed the "bug" and it's making us solo survivors miserable. I'm in purple ranks, I don't want to play with ranks 20s.
This was actually a good match, they were noobs, but good ones to be honest, still, a rank 2 killer vs ranks 20, 17 and 17 with one high rank 5? WHAT?!
@Peanits said there was a 6 rank gap im pretty sure 17 isnt 6 ranks off of 5 but then again math wasnt my subject lol.
LOL, I was here when that specific data was posted, hehe