Devs, stop nerfing weak killers, nerf Keys
Keys are still a problem as they allow a group to get out free even if you are soundly defeating them. This is a problem. At least let you grab someone from the hatch again, I'm tired of SWF all diving out of the hatch because of thier unfair voice comms. At least let you grab one of them when they try to all escape.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes, nerf both keys and moris
This^^^ Would be healthy for the game even if I’m ok with both.
Moris are still a problem, iri heads are still a problem, and so on. There's BS on both sides. Both have to deal with it.
They probably will, but I hope they don't, at least not mechanically. My opinion has always been that the only thing wrong with ultra rares is that they're not ultra rare.