No, I believe it's more like 75% of it is a great skillcheck but honestly, can't quite remember. Hopefully @Fibijean or @FireHazard can come in and clear that up.
No, I believe it's more like 75% of it is a great skillcheck but honestly, can't quite remember. Hopefully @Fibijean or @FireHazard can come in and clear that up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I believe it's more like 75% of it is a great skillcheck but honestly, can't quite remember. Hopefully @Fibijean or @FireHazard can come in and clear that up.
Working on it right now 🤪
I'm pretty sure it's just a quarter of the skill check. I could be wrong though as it's been awhile since I played against this situation. 😅
@ocafghanistan
Here you go.
@Boosted_Dwight @Cornpopers
Actually, you're both wrong FOOLS! (Just kidding).
It's actually 50% of the skill check apparently...
I have failed....
dummy thicc great
It's ok, at least you tried.
No problemo.