I kinda don't think so just because we can grind for blight skins. No copyright holder is gonna get a single cent if everybody unlocks the skin for free.
I kinda don't think so just because we can grind for blight skins. No copyright holder is gonna get a single cent if everybody unlocks the skin for free.
then they would make the first blight skin that you can't get without playing
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First or first but at same time as others? (like first in terms of it being designed and such or just him alone?)
first as in the first out of all licensed killers
with the other blight outfits they come in like 3 or 4 at a time so I was thinking yes first batch but not the only killer to get it in his group
Yeah, I could definitely see that, I'd love for any licensed killer to get a blight skin though.
Since only the mask is licensed and the cloak is BHVR's own design it makes sense they could be the first.
The license holders for GhostFace and Pig seem pretty lenient on original cosmetics, so I can see them get Blight skins in the future.
I kinda don't think so just because we can grind for blight skins. No copyright holder is gonna get a single cent if everybody unlocks the skin for free.
then they would make the first blight skin that you can't get without playing
And right after they give him that skin they nerf him
classic bhvr
this year it was nurse, soo it's not hard to see it's ghosty next
Just a question: how do you know? Did you had a feeling or its just analysis?