And yeah, but the Twitter Post is about the Live Q&A tomorrow. ^^
That is the ONLY info they are giving right now.. When asked about the winter event thats what they keep saying..about the stream tomorrow..So Im sure we will know more tomorrow.
Not for an update, just to clarify, for the live Q&A. Just getting out in front of this before anyone gets confused.
Right, But earlier weren't many people asking you about the winter event and this is what you kept telling them? Or am I completely mixing things up. LOL i coulda sworn you said this to someone when they asked about it lol. Could be mistaken and if I am. Im super sorry!
NOPE I stand corrected it was someone else, LOL My bad..super sorry guys. It wasn't even a Dev who said it. Just a trusted person lol. Sooooorrrryyyyyy guys!!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its been said many times that there will be and update sometime today with a time and day or something of the sort. Its just a waiting game right now
What's gonna be today? The only thing I heard of is a dev stream tomorrow.
Can you link me where they said something about it?
@Peanits keeps saying that there will be a update today of a time. Or something like that. There are many other posts about this same topic lol.
Im looking for it gimmie a min
Peanits Dev∙Community Manager › Dev, Community Manager Posts: 4,675
10:44AM
We'll be announcing the date and time pretty soon. Keep an eye out for the announcement.
(I need fingerguns that I can use on the forums.)
Flag Quote · 9Vote Up
Check their twitter they just tweeted something lol
Thank you!
And yeah, but the Twitter Post is about the Live Q&A tomorrow. ^^
That is the ONLY info they are giving right now.. When asked about the winter event thats what they keep saying..about the stream tomorrow..So Im sure we will know more tomorrow.
Not for an update, just to clarify, for the live Q&A. Just getting out in front of this before anyone gets confused.
Right, But earlier weren't many people asking you about the winter event and this is what you kept telling them? Or am I completely mixing things up. LOL i coulda sworn you said this to someone when they asked about it lol. Could be mistaken and if I am. Im super sorry!
NOPE I stand corrected it was someone else, LOL My bad..super sorry guys. It wasn't even a Dev who said it. Just a trusted person lol. Sooooorrrryyyyyy guys!!