Three Man Game
So I thought this was fixed, but I just had a game as survivor where a teammate DCed as we connected to the match and we ended up in a three man match with five generators needing to be completed. We were slaughtered.
So I thought this was fixed, but I just had a game as survivor where a teammate DCed as we connected to the match and we ended up in a three man match with five generators needing to be completed. We were slaughtered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He must've DC'd as soon as the match begun and closed application after the loading screen ended,
pretty sure that's just normal quitting I've had a guy quit during the spin around because it was the game map and it was a 3 person
@ocafghanistan Heh, that's actually the same thing that happened to me. We went up against a Scratched Mirror Myers that match.