Incoming Nerf to overperforming killers

Because survivors are gonna be filled with potatoes like this.

ulol.jpg


If anyone asked, Yes I got punished for playing good and survivors playing bad then disconnecting. I depiped.

Comments

  • @Artyomich said:

    Because survivors are gonna be filled with potatoes like this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/225/KCEGKV8NYA4C.jpg

    If anyone asked, Yes I got punished for playing good and survivors playing bad then disconnecting. I depiped.

    even if they didnt disconnect and instead just suicide themselfs on hook you would still depip.

    It seems like you hooked two of them once.

    Since they didnt have alot of points it implies that they werent chased that much.

    Ergo you dont get points when you dont do anything towards downing a survivor.

  • I mean everyone depipped that game. It also doesn't look like you "played good", it looks more like they disconnected extremely early. The two survivors who stuck it out got punished way more than you did, as one didn't even get enough BP for a single node on the bloodweb and the other one only got enough for a brown node.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    I mean everyone depipped that game. It also doesn't look like you "played good", it looks more like they disconnected extremely early. The two survivors who stuck it out got punished way more than you did, as one didn't even get enough BP for a single node on the bloodweb and the other one only got enough for a brown node.

    Lol they disconnected early because they got destroyed by Tier 3 immediately because the obsession thought it was cool to prioritize T bagging and feed me Evil within 3 seconds into the match, Same fool that has an Insta heal in his pocket what a surprise. There's a reason I said Ruin too OP because they kept harassing the hex totem like I was some sort of A.I. but can't last 10 seconds in a chase. I should have gotten Brutal at least.

    Heck that was never the point of this topic, The point of this topic is that potatoes are flooding the red ranks who plays like Yellows. Killers are gonna over perform for not even trying in matches because these people are that predictable.

  • Good thing that game wouldn't even count towards the statistics then, because games with DCs in them are automatically disregarded. Peanits has said this like... several times by now ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @oxygen said:

    Good thing that game wouldn't even count towards the statistics then, because games with DCs in them are automatically disregarded. Peanits has said this like... several times by now ๐Ÿ˜„

    Totally my point.

    People in these forums don't read.

  • These selfish survivors will be tortured by BHVR-DC-PUNISHMENT

    I'm sure they will learn from their mistake.

  • The devs see this in their stats and that's why they think killers overperform. They nerf killers because survivors DC.

  • @oxygen said:

    Good thing that game wouldn't even count towards the statistics then, because games with DCs in them are automatically disregarded. Peanits has said this like... several times by now ๐Ÿ˜„

    What the devs say and what the devs do are two unrelated things.