I did a thing
I just got a time of 02:46.28 seconds in a game at red ranks, I think its a record or am i wrong? And I recorded it. Nobody DC'd and got a 4k
Tagged:
Trusted
I just got a time of 02:46.28 seconds in a game at red ranks, I think its a record or am i wrong? And I recorded it. Nobody DC'd and got a 4k
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 min and 46 secs for what exactly? 5 gens or 5 gens + gate or 5 gen and 4 escapes or 4 kills at 5 gens? ๐ค
Probably 5 Gens. Because 5 Gens being done in 3 minutes is a nono. But a 4K done in 2 minutes is totally justified and ok.
No gens were done and my ruin was still up
Do you believe me or you calling my a liar lol
Upload vid.
I'll try, I need to do it tommorow tho
Good lord, I thought that was hours, minutes and seconds until I read the comments.
Ive had afew super fast games like that. Enjoy your black pip, you won too fast, lol.
The Freddy one is old...was right before his rework. The Billy one was a total of 2 mallets and 3 saws with no slugging.
Oh wow, just over two minutes, that's horrifically fast. My fastest game I believe was around 4 or 5 minutes.
I could be wrong since I don't record, but I think I've played in a round that ended faster.
Lol thanks bro