Plague question

Do you not get infected from plague's vomit if you interact with infected exit gate switch?

Comments

  • Nope, Exit Gate Switches cannot become infected. They were for a while (I think only on PTB), but that was a Bug.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Nope, Exit Gate Switches cannot become infected. They were for a while (I think only on PTB), but that was a Bug.

    Actually they do get infected. It’s how I know if a survivor touches an exit gate when moving back and forth between the gates during the EGC. I know this for a fact because I main Plague. They get infected just like any other interaction.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925838#Comment_925838

    Actually they do get infected. It’s how I know if a survivor touches an exit gate when moving back and forth between the gates during the EGC. I know this for a fact because I main Plague. They get infected just like any other interaction.

    Just checked thé Patch Notes of the 2.6.0 PTB:

    • The Plague can infect the exit switch by vomiting on the exit doors

    Seems like I had it wrong in my mind. However, are you sure that the Survivor gets infected, or that the Exit Switch is just green and slimy when an infected Survivor is touching it?

    (I never infected Exit Gate Switches with Plague and never got infected on them; so I dont know)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925895#Comment_925895

    Just checked thé Patch Notes of the 2.6.0 PTB:

    • The Plague can infect the exit switch by vomiting on the exit doors

    Seems like I had it wrong in my mind. However, are you sure that the Survivor gets infected, or that the Exit Switch is just green and slimy when an infected Survivor is touching it?

    (I never infected Exit Gate Switches with Plague and never got infected on them; so I dont know)

    They definitely get infected because I use it to get a bit more map pressure out of Plague when guarding doors. If the survivor is uninfected and they touch the exit gate switch, they get the green aura around their HUD so I immediately know to rush back to the exit gate I puked on.

    It’s just like touching any other infected object.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925908#Comment_925908

    They definitely get infected because I use it to get a bit more map pressure out of Plague when guarding doors. If the survivor is uninfected and they touch the exit gate switch, they get the green aura around their HUD so I immediately know to rush back to the exit gate I puked on.

    It’s just like touching any other infected object.

    So I stand corrected.

    Like I said, I had it wrong in my mind, I thought they were talking about puking at the Switches and that it is not intended to infect them.

    Thanks for clearing that up.

  • The bug was that they got infected in a really weird way

  • Heres a question I asked a long time ago, it still bothers me to this day. When survivors are sick but not broken, why don't they spread the sickness? I didn't like being forced to break survivors before hooking them to spread it.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925838#Comment_925838

    Actually they do get infected. It’s how I know if a survivor touches an exit gate when moving back and forth between the gates during the EGC. I know this for a fact because I main Plague. They get infected just like any other interaction.

    So this is a bug then? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5NY5gmkDsU&feature=youtu.be

    Edit :Just wanna make sure before reporting it

  • I confirm that the switches DO GET infected BY puking on them. Thats what I’ve always done with plague