Game crashed at exit gate(1 inch from escaping), can I have my pip back?
I've submitted a support ticket but I'm afraid nothing will come of it. Is there any way I can speak directly to someone for help on it? My internet wasn't the issue as I was still in discord, but everyone kept moving the way they were going and then it said the killer and I disconnected. I depipped because of it and honestly I'm ready to refund all of my purchases including the game itself if I don't get my pip back.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Bait. Imagine being that concerned over one pip.
People care about ranking up still? There's no reward for it honestly.
Unless you count playing with or against full-sweat squads as a reward?
If this isn't bait then we have a new low on the forums.
Indeed.
It's more the principle that bugs have been in this game for over a year. I wouldn't just flip ######### over the first bug I encounter
More fun than getting facecamped by a low rank killer
Bugs are in every single game. Get used to it. Have you ever tried programming and coding, that ######### is hard.
You get rid of one bug, twenty more pop up. It's a nightmare.
I have programmed a game that I gave up on. I realize how hard it is. What's inexcusable is bugs living in the game for well over a year despite many reports. From what I've heard DbD is nothing but spaghetti
Imagine taking a game so seriously that when it crashes, you make a thread asking for a rank point back.
Pips must be hard to come by for you, lol
As have I, though not a great game, I must admit.
Dead By Daylight was built as an indie game, it has some problems. Most of them are harmless, like yours. Some of them aren't.
The support team takes one very seriously, the other they do not, understandably.
I dont have a problem with this my problem is when you destroy a killer and to prevent you from all escaping he dcs and you just lost a good chunk of points because hes the host.
I don't consider losing progress to be harmless, although I have gotten the pip back by playing. It's the fact that they are Keen to release new chapters and "money makers" as the frustrated part of this community would call them, instead of delaying chapters in favor of bug fixes. I understand small costumes and stuff like that generate needed money to pay developers, but surely no new content is needed as much as bug fixes are needed.
It does still count as an escape though. Just less bloodpoints
Does it because some times it kicks me back to the main screen and says disconnected from host.
Yeah it should, it does for me even in that case. As long as you passed the escape "wall" you should be fine. That brings up another point. This game has THE MOST unhelpful error messages I've ever seen. Give me details. Help me help you, behavior.
Yeah, DBD is MS Windows level of helpful when it comes to error messages.