Vigil be like

Gain your exhaustion back 20% faster....



...when you don’t need it.

Comments

  • Yeah, I feel like Vigil could be reworked completely.

    I feel something like: You can recover your exhaustion at 50/60/70% regular speed while running, would be pretty cool. Sure, you'd potentially get wayy more Exhaustion perk usages than usual, but you're using an additional perk slot, so I feel like it'd balance out nicely.

  • If your still being chased by the killer after a little over a minute and he refuses to give up to put pressure elsewhere. Then you deserve the second exhaustion. No. You Earned it

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    If your still being chased by the killer after a little over a minute and he refuses to give up to put pressure elsewhere. Then you deserve the second exhaustion. No. You Earned it

    It was such a broken combo back in the day. Sprint burst + vigil, getting a burst every ~60 seconds and you could basically hold W in chase and the killer was never going to catch up if you had the slightest clue how to loop.

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    If your still being chased by the killer after a little over a minute and he refuses to give up to put pressure elsewhere. Then you deserve the second exhaustion. No. You Earned it

    Gaining back Exhaustion while running isn't a thing I want back in ANY form.

    That's like giving Killers a perk that says, "if you have been chasing a Survivor for a minute, you get to mori them instantly."

    It's bringing back something everyone agreed was total BS.

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925647#Comment_925647

    It was such a broken combo back in the day. Sprint burst + vigil, getting a burst every ~60 seconds and you could basically hold W in chase and the killer was never going to catch up if you had the slightest clue how to loop.

    It was a bit more than every 30 seconds, not 60. Even worse.

    Edit: ~60 seconds is correct, also see my post below

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925657#Comment_925657

    It was a bit more than every 30 seconds, not 60. Even worse.

    I did think it was a lot shorter; but when I was looking back at the wiki it said it was only half speed while running so I wasn't 100% sure. I just remember it being really, really damn overpowered at a time when the maps had 2x the pallets and they were all vacuum pallets.

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925689#Comment_925689

    I did think it was a lot shorter; but when I was looking back at the wiki it said it was only half speed while running so I wasn't 100% sure. I just remember it being really, really damn overpowered at a time when the maps had 2x the pallets and they were all vacuum pallets.

    Ah, you are right, when Vigil was added, the recuperation while running was only half speed. There was a time when that wasn't the case and Sprintburst came back after 40 seconds, no matter whether you were running or not.