100 more posts to 1000!
I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping me along the way, I truly appreciate it. I(hopefully) got something cute planned for that big post. ;)
Tagged:
Trusted
I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping me along the way, I truly appreciate it. I(hopefully) got something cute planned for that big post. ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have fun reaching it :D also if you're celebrating your 1000th post did you atleast celebrate your 666th post?
No... :(
Only 98 more! :O
96 ;)
Also sorry about the PlayStation message.
No need to be sorry. I'm just confused as to why you sent one. XD
Did you want to send a friend request or something? :P
Always looking to make new friends and really I was checking to see if it was you... but yeah ultimately I would have asked for one.
Well if you want to play together one day feel free to add me. :D
Congrats :)
Now get 12k. ;p
You better watch out, I'M COMING FOR YOU GROOT... in about 3 years I'll be right there with you... and you'll probably be at 20k.