If they nerf Hag, I´m leaving
So I read two posts regarding Hag and how she might get nerf. All I have to say if The devs nerf her, I´m packing up my cds and leaving DBD. The only reason I stayed loyal to DBD after these 3 years was solely due to Hag. I know I might some like some crazy ######### overreacting over nothing but nowadays you can´t be so sure. But if they do nerf Hag and I do leave DBD, Behavior you just lost yourselves a Loyal Fan.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I feel the same way about GF. He's the only killer I like running. I'm a stealth killer, and he's the best. And don't give me that "oh, his power is too strong" bs. Shroud is his ONLY advantage as a killer.
Hag nerfs? While people still put all her traps down by a hooked survivor??? People barely know how to play this killer so i doubt anything will change soon.
See ya
You still listen to CDs?
Sup, baby! We are legion lol
But on the real, I bought this game literally just to play legion 😁
Nice bait.
I'm not struggling as Legion; doesn't mean they're not the worst killer in the game.
Yes and 90% of them are mariah carey or Brittney Spears
I´m not going anywhere yet.
There's only one thing I'd like to change about hag and that's the silent traps add-on. That add-on is actually busted and needs a rework or just be removed and changed for something else. I don't mind the rest of her though, she's annoying but she's meant to be I get that.