I wanted to be a mermaid too! I've since given that up of course, but I'm hoping to be a marine biologist, or something else to do with conservation in the future.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wanted to be a mermaid too! I've since given that up of course, but I'm hoping to be a marine biologist, or something else to do with conservation in the future.
I wanted to be a Woman
I wanted to be a fire engine.
I wanted to be a primary school teacher for the longest time.
Now I'm about to complete a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design.
I still wouldn't mind teaching, things just took a different turn.
I wanted to be a
loserpilot nowadays though I have no true idea what I want to do l0lI remember three things very specifically. I remember wanting to become a paleontologist, astronaut and a marine biologist.
You could study aquatic dinosaur bones in space. Boom. Dream job.
Now THAT'S some big brain thinking
I really wanted to be a marine biologist because I liked sharks but that changed.
I wanted to be in Chicago & Chi-Raq with my homies on their block but I meet DBD and changed. could have been |bad word| ⚰️
I wanted to be a spoopy monster!
Now, I'm not sure what I realistically wanna be, I only have a few more years to decide