I wonder if they will delay it so that it can be tied in with the next tome like they did with the blight event.
I doubt it. They wouldn't delay it for that long. It's quite likely that they'll tie the Lunar New Year event in with the next Rift, though, since the two are happening at around the same time.
the question is: when the December developer update is posted?....
Hard to say. Historically, they've come at all different times - the September Dev Update didn't arrive until early October. I'm hoping some time in the next week, because otherwise we might not get anything until the New Year.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When its officially announced.
Probably not today.
It hasn't been announced yet. They'll most likely give us more information about it in the December Dev Update and/or upcoming Q&A stream.
I wonder if they will delay it so that it can be tied in with the next tome like they did with the blight event.
I doubt it. They wouldn't delay it for that long. It's quite likely that they'll tie the Lunar New Year event in with the next Rift, though, since the two are happening at around the same time.
The winter solstice event will probably start on the winter solstice. Just a guess though.
Hopefully tomorrow
When Legion gets an addon where whenever they vault, everyone instantly goes down u3u (I don'tactually know)
the question is: when the December developer update is posted?....
Hard to say. Historically, they've come at all different times - the September Dev Update didn't arrive until early October. I'm hoping some time in the next week, because otherwise we might not get anything until the New Year.