Make calm spirit stop the screaming when you jump from high places <3
Titel
Titel
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd run the ######### out of this if these two changes were made.
It's a small change but bumps up the viability of the perk whilst sticking to the theme.
Would happily use Calm Spirit more with this change.
I'm up for this buff.
Balanced Landing has this now.
It makes more sense on Calm Spirit tho', yeah.
Thank you for reading this post let's hope that the devs make this happen~Thanks <3
But if you don't scream and have Deliverance, you can just get out in the killer's face
Megs when they jump off the stairs
You can't get out in the struggle phase
That's true but the meaning for the perk calm spirit is to become more sneaky I would say so I think it would be a great buff <3 however this is just My opinion.
But in the first phase you can
That's also true well maybe it will also make deliverance more used xD
A totally good idea in my opinion, that would make sense to have this buff.
I don't remember there being an animation in the first phase Calm Spirit skips. I think it still plays in the first phase but no noise rn.
There is
I stopped using calm spirit so not sure guess I have something to test out tonight~
Last I heard. Test it yourself and show me I am wrong.
Are you guys going for the double bp as well?
I already tested it, when i used it (Actually used Calm spirit, for some reason)
Well someone show me the regular hooking animation in first phase versus Calm Spirit animation in first phase.
Search an normal gameplay and someone using Calm spirit gameplay