Pls consider fix match making OR let us see the rank
Like what else am i suppose to do with newbie killer?
Just let us enjoy bully them and let them stop play the killer forever for being suffer?
Like what else am i suppose to do with newbie killer?
Just let us enjoy bully them and let them stop play the killer forever for being suffer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lack of killers is what's causing this. Seems nerfing them into the ground and then telling you to git gud as killer isn't a viable strategy.
You think you have it bad? I'm at purple ranks on Xbox, and I have to put up with THIS.
And I don't think that it's really lack of killers due to nerfs. Ever since Archives, people have been doing generators WAY more quickly, and some of the people who play exclusively killer would be jumping over to survivor to get them done, getting out fairly easily, then staying on survivor. But that's my theory. Especially since a lot more of the survivor challenges are grind challenges, as opposed to luck-based ones.
This didn't start with the archives, it started with the Oni Nerf.
Yep. Since the oni and freddy nerf the survivor queues went ro oblivion and the matchmaking to hell.
Basically this lol.
Oof
Can't tell if that red rank guy just bring two 20 rank boys with swf or the match making are just getting worst since after Oni update.
Guess we got another bug with update patch. Thank you based spaghetti code
Either way, the two rank 20 Neas got me killed very quickly.
I'm sure someone official will turn up to say it's working as intended, if their intent is to drive away more Killers.
The problem stems from people always complaining that a new killer is overpowered. And then they change their powers. One dev will say "their power was intended to do that" and another will say it wasn't intended. Either way I still primarily play killer. I mean, Freddy isn't even that bad with his add on changes. I can still get consistent 4ks and that's without running ruin and maybe Swing chains or jump rope. Never together.
OP's screenshot are a bit depressing to look at