What are some theme songs you can't help but sing or at least hum along too?
Once again, simply as the title asks. What are some theme songs that no matter what you can't help but sing or hum too. I'd also like to say that it can be from any kind of media as long as YOU think it's catchy enough. Let's begin, this is just a taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTq6nwO4oJU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NN91yno3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjbIMvP6A0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zkX6kfnWbk
Comments
The Wolf Among Us is a total jam.
https://youtu.be/s5fUwjdeSHEKim Possible is the Queen of all tv show themes
https://youtu.be/GIgLqN_rAXUAND THIS IS THE MOST BADASS OPENING THEME. LITERAL MASTERPIECE.
https://youtu.be/c4COfl8DMB8And THIS is the most beautiful movie theme. Love My Heart Will Go On - another banger - but this takes the cake
https://youtu.be/ippaCca4L6AI'm not sure how I want to add onto this thread so, currently, I'll do it like this and to show my love to my favorite superhero(s), here's some more tracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dEP_TebXaE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWl5OQCMHMTry listening to this without singing along:
https://youtu.be/jkIG_CC54XkHow did you get the thumbnail to show?
Sorry for asking the same question, but how did you get the thumbnail to show?
On the bottom you should see four little icons. The one with two arrows allows you to directly link videos.
@Cornpopers Thank you!
Always happy to help others.
Damned from CoD zombies
or the theme song of cod zombies
Cod zombies does have some really good music thanks to Kevin.
Clark and Kevin are possibly the best song creators for CoD, and is the only reason why most people even play CoD zombies anymore
It really is pretty disappointing what happened to BO4 zombies but at least the music was good still. I'm already going to break my own rules but I just want a good excuse to post this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvKwSVuUGA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9blO1zCCy8MMost of them have already been taken by other people but I'll say them anyway.
Donkey Kong Country TV show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MecV47MbkYSpider Man 90's theme (best show ever)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhcSpongebob theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGhwIm3AiEAh yes, the DK show intro that has no right being as good as it is. Going to put these here as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5XmMWnsiqUDude I loved the speed racer theme
https://youtu.be/S89UnN0z1EMSorry, it's supposed to be the goosebumps theme.
Love the married with children theme btw