So, I secretly love Sanctum of Wrath

It hit me alot how most survivors that roam maps with 2+ story locations never look up to find Ghost Face or Michael with the perfect vantage point ever, stalking them into oblivion. More specifically the Sanctum and the Asylum are great stalk points to observe your prey with their wide overview of the map.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It seems like if you like stealth killers the map is great. Like you said especially the overview that the Sanctum gives you.

  • It's a good map for stealth. Blendette and Hag included.

  • i like it just because of how it looks idk i like the map design

  • I'd like it if it wasn't unbelievably dark.

    Edit: Or, well, I'd at least not dislike it as much.

  • "secretly"

    🤭

    But i do like standing on top there, seeing everything as invisible Wraith (standing still), and then one runs up the stairs towards me, oblivious (hah) to my presence.

  • I like it, but then again I like sneaky killers and Trapper/Hag and they can do some mean things to survivors on that map.

    The freaky statues are a great touch as well, love them 😄