On hook, what does waving your arms mean

Comments

  • It means don't come, the killer is camping.

    Unless nobody is coming and the killer isn't camping, in which case it means come and get me ffs.

  • It used to mean "I'm being camped, don't bother" back in 2016-17 but now I see it used much more often to mean "please come get me as soon as possible". It's possible that there are regional differences in how it's used as well, which makes it even more confusing.

  • @Fibijean said:

    It used to mean "I'm being camped, don't bother" back in 2016-17 but now I see it used much more often to mean "please come get me as soon as possible". It's possible that there are regional differences in how it's used as well, which makes it even more confusing.

    I was just about to explain exactly this. Talking personally though I use it as a "I'm being camped" still.

  • Omg there is a hook in my shoulder! Oh god please get it out! This pain is unbearable! Why the hell am I moving my arms it just makes the pain worst!

    Or something similar to this.

  • @Fibijean said:

    It used to mean "I'm being camped, don't bother" back in 2016-17 but now I see it used much more often to mean "please come get me as soon as possible". It's possible that there are regional differences in how it's used as well, which makes it even more confusing.

    I can't agree more, my thoughts exactly

  • I just do it as a lil dance if I'm bored. I suppose sometimes it might be to get attention but otherwise I don't really do it for any reason other than to stay switched on and ready to be unhooked.

  • @Fibijean said:

    It used to mean "I'm being camped, don't bother" back in 2016-17 but now I see it used much more often to mean "please come get me as soon as possible". It's possible that there are regional differences in how it's used as well, which makes it even more confusing.

    super confusing, luckily I run Kindred so I don’t have to guess lol

  • I literally just do it because I’m bored

  • imo there are two different versions of it:

    1) getting your hand up, touching the hook and back down repeadetly means "camper!"

    2) slightly waving oyur hands up and down (not touching the hook) means "hurry tf up and save me!!"